Bruce Robinson Rally 2014 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries Close for seeding on Tuesday 28th January at 12pm
Entries Secretary: Alison Faulkner
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the Bruce Robinson Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
|| Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
||Lincoln Motor Cycle & Car Club Ltd
||Driver's full name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Lincoln Motor Cycle & Car Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
Web Entries System provided by