Scottish Borders Hill Rally 2016 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Maximum Entries have now been reached -
Please Contact the Entries Secretary before Submitting any further entries
Entries must be made before 23:59 on 28th October 2016 to be included in the seeded entry list. Subject to the minimum entry being met on 28th October, entries will finally close at 09:00 on Saturday 19th November 2016.
Entry Secretary: Helen Gentleman
SBHR Entries, 1 Hallyards Farm Cottages, Kirkliston, Edinburgh, EH29 9DZ
The event will be held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA), the Supplementary Regulations, and any written instructions the Organisers may issue for the event.
Welcome to The Scottish "Borders" Hill Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are three ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'SHR Club Limited' to the Secretary of the Meeting at the address above. Please include driver's full name on back of cheque
- You can pay by PayPal, once you have completed this entry form. A 4% handling fee will be charged to cover their administration fees.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within three days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please try to fill in the form as completely as possible - this information is important to spped your way through signing-on and assist the Secretary of the Meeting!
If you want the final instructions to go to somebody other than Driver/Co-Driver please ensure that the name of the person we should send the final instructions to is the one in the Document Addressing section below. Please note final instructions will only be sent by email.
Web Entries System provided by