The Summer Junior Stages Rally 2016 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Summer Junior Stages
18th June 2016
Online Entry System
Held under the General Regulations of The Motor Sports Association (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and these Supplementary Regulations
ENTRY SYSTEM GOES LIVE AT 20:00 ON 1ST MAY 2016.
Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- This year we are only accepting electronic payments. The entry fee is £200.00.
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account.
- The details are:-
||Bank of Scotland
||Glenrothes Motor Sport Club
||Driver's First name and Surname
- Alternatively the payment can be made at any branch of the BoS quoting our accounts details and ensuring your name is included on the narrative.
- If you wish to make payment by PayPal please follow the link on the site - note extra fees apply.
- Within 48 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary
- NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- If your payment is from anyone other than the driver or navigator (e.g. parent, sponsor, Panama bank account) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue
Note that if you want the Senior event, it is on a separate page:
Web Entries System provided by