Dansport Rally 2017 Internet Entry Form
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE MUST CONFIRM THAT THE DANSPORT 2017 HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We are contacting all the accepted entrants to advise of the cancellation and payment refunds will be made very shortly. If you have entered and not yet paid, then please do not do so.
The organisers would like to thank you for your interest and hope you share our disappointment. Please continue to support Matlock Motor Club on future events and we hope to see you out for the Kick Start Rally of Derbyshire 2018.
1 Hall Farm Close
Tel: 07774 136977
The entry list may close before 29th October if there is a full entry and adequate reserves, or remain open after 29th October, at the discretion of the organisers.
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the Dansport Rally 2017 Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay
- PREFERRED :
If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:
||Matlock Motor Club Limited
||Driver's full name
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Matlock Motor Club Limited' to the Entries Secretary at the address above. It is important to note that cheques will need to be received and cleared before your entry is acknowledged.
NOTE We will not take cash payment unless due to exceptional circumstances.
- When we have received the payment for your entry you will receive an email confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Regardless of the order in which entries are received, priority will be given to entrants who pay in full. In the event that 50 paid entries are received, any unpaid entries will be moved to the reserve list.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days, or if you have any other questions, please contact the Entries Secretary.
- All the fields with a red background must contain a response from you or you will not be able to continue.
Please put TBA in any red field ONLY for which you do not know the details, and confirm any missing information to the Entries Secretary as soon as possible.
You will not be able to edit your entry at a later date, so please provide as much information as possible now to avoid causing additional work for the organisers.
Web Entries System provided by