Online Entry System
Held under the General Regulations of the Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association Ltd (MSA) (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) the Supplementary Regulations and any written instructions the Club may issue for the Event.
Entries Close for seeding on 24th February 2017 and will close on 4th March 2017.
Please follow the steps below to enter the event:
1. Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory. These must be filled in or you will not be able to continue
Class 1 - Masters Either member of the crew, having won a National B (or higher status) road rally in the past 5 years.
Class 2 - Experts Either member of the crew having finished in the top ten of a National B, restricted or higher status event or the top five of a clubman’s rally in the last 5 years, on 3 separate occasions.
Class 3 - Semi Expert All crews which do not qualify for the Experts class but have won an award in the Novice class in the past 5 years, on 3 separate occasions
Class 4 - Novice Crews which do not qualify for any of the classes above.
2. WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - There are two ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
Bank HSBC Bank plc, Brecon, Powys. LD3 7AH Sort Code 40-13-20 Account No. 11234633 Account Name Brecon Motor Club Reference Please use Driver's full name
- Forward a cheque made payable to 'Brecon Motor Club' to the Entries Secretary at the address below
3. Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form
4. Within 24 hours of our receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail acknowledging your entry and payment from the Entries Secretary. If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANTPlease ensure that ALL parts of the form are completed. If you are unsure of any details when completing your entry form please use TBA. However this information MUST be forwarded to the Entries Secretary via email as soon as possible in order to allow the entry to be processed and BEFORE the close of entries.If you have any other queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact the Entries Secretary:
Pentwyn Farm, Garthbrengy, Brecon, Powys. LD3 9TW
Telephone 01874 622655