Nicky Grist/Spencer Sport Acropolis Rally 2017 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries Secretary: Helena Mayall
80, Rosemary Road,
Mobile: 07974 745841
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
Welcome to the Nicky Grist Stages 2017 On-line Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- The easiest and cheapest way to pay is on-line by bank transfer. If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||Quinton Motor Club Ltd
||Driver's full name & Entry Ref
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, you will get a link at this point to take you to Paypal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card. Note that we do not see your card details at all, this is all handled for us by Paypal. Paying by Paypal will incur a 1.5% fee, which is added on to the total due.
- You can send a cheque made payable to 'Quinton Motor Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
Please provide any missing information or advise any changes by e-mail as soon as you are aware of them and as far as possible prior to arriving at the event.
Web Entries System provided by