Scottish Borders Hill Rally 2017 Internet Entry Form
Entries must be made before 23:59 on 27th October 2017 to be included in the seeded entry list. Subject to the minimum entry being met on 27th October, entries will finally close at 09:00 on Saturday 18th November 2017.
The event will be held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA), the Supplementary Regulations, and any written instructions the Organisers may issue for the event.
Entry Secretary: Helen Gentleman
SBHR Entries, 1 Hallyards Farm Cottages, Kirkliston, Edinburgh, EH29 9DZ
Welcome to The Scottish "Borders" Hill Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are three ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'SHR Club Limited' to the Secretary of the Meeting at the address above. Please include driver's full name on back of cheque
- You can pay by PayPal, once you have completed this entry form. A 4% handling fee will be charged to cover their administration fees.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within three days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please try to fill in the form as completely as possible - this information is important to speed your way through signing-on and assist the Secretary of the Meeting!
A Fully Completed entry (required to be considered for a place on the entry list) needs:
- FULL details, including name and full address of the driver of the vehicle
- FULL details of the entrant (if a licence holder/different to the driver)
- FULL details of the vehicle
- Emergency contact details for the Driver
- Seeding information
- Payment details
- Details of your service vehicle and any competitors you wish to service next to/with
If you want the final instructions to go to somebody other than Driver/Co-Driver please ensure that the name of the person we should send the final instructions to is the one in the Document Addressing section below. Please note final instructions will only be sent by email.
Web Entries System provided by