Kick RoD 2018 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries Close for seeding on Saturday 1st April 2018 at 8pm
Matlock Motor Club
Tel: 07774 136977
The entry list may close before 1st April if there is a full entry list and adequate reserves, or may remain open after that date and time, at the discretion of the organisers.
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA)
and the Supplementary Regulations
Please try to provide a marshal for this event.
Welcome to the Kick RoD 2018 Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay
- PREFERRED METHOD :
If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:
||Matlock Motor Club Limited
||Driver's full name
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Matlock Motor Club Limited' to the Entries Secretary at the address above.
- NOTE You cannot pay in cash unless in extaordinary cicumstances and only by prior arrangement with the Entries Secretary.
- When we have received the payment for your entry you will receive an email confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary.
NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days, or if you have any other questions, please contact the Entries Secretary.
- All the fields with a red background must contain a response from you or you will not be able to continue.
Please put TBA in any red field ONLY for which you do not know the details, and confirm any missing information to the Entries Secretary as soon as possible.
You will not be able to edit your entry at a later date, so please provide as much information as possible now to avoid causing additional work for the organisers.
Web Entries System provided by