Eckington Interclub 2018 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Online Competition and Camping Entries Close Monday 20th August 2018 20:00
Entries will be accepted after closing of online booking, up to an hour before the start of an event, but these may be subject to an administrative surcharge of £10:00
Site opens 9:00 AM on Friday, 24th August 2018
Site closes 12 noon, Tuesday 28th August 2018
Eckington Interclub Bookings
84 Barnes Avenue
Telephone 07850 446455
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association, the Association Of Land Rover Clubs and it's Supplementary Regulations and the Supplementary Regulations of Peak & Dukeries Land Rover Club
Welcome to the Eckington Interclub Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, you will get a link at this point to take you to Paypal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card. No surcharge will be applied to Card and Paypal entries. Note that we do not see your card details at all, this is all handled for us by Paypal.
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. . The bank account details are:-
Please notify the Entries Secretary at PandD.Entries@gmail.com when you have effected the transfer
Peak & Dukeries LRC (1983) Ltd
||Driver's full name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to Peak & Dukeries LRC (1983) Ltd, to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail PandD.Entries@gmail.com
- Refunds: a 20% fee will apply to all refunds, even if the event is cancelled. Individual refunds will be discretionary.
- Double or triple entries (RTV & CCV) only; you will need to complete an online application for each driver, indicating it is a double entry and the name of the other person.
- TYRO entries will be permitted on the day of the event.
- The prices apply to pre-booked entries. Entries may be accepted on the day but may be subject to a £10.00 surcharge.
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field for which you do not know the details.
Web Entries System provided by