Horiba D'Isis Stages Rally 2018 Internet Entry Form
Entries Close online 24th April 2018 at 23.59.
Last date for normal entries 17th April at 6pm
Entries Secretary: Mark Colston
61 Brownley Road
Phone 0121 243 5392 or 07540 765830 (Between 6pm and 9pm only)
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
Welcome to the Horiba D'Isis Stages Rally 2018 On-line Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- The easiest and cheapest way to pay is on-line by bank transfer. If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. You need to pay £100 now, with the balance payable no later than the 17th April. The details are:-
||Quinton Motor Club Ltd
||Driver's full name & Car Reg.
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, please use the link shown after you submit your entry to take you to Paypal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card. Note that we do not see your card details at all, this is all handled for us by Paypal.
- You can send a cheque, or 2 cheques if paying in installments, made payable to 'Quinton Motor Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above. One should be for £100 which will be banked on receipt, the second for the balance, which will be banked on the 17th April.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT THE MINIMUM PAYMENT BEFORE 17th APRIL AND FULL PAYMENT BY 17th APRIL, YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID. This means other competitors who are later entries, but have complied with these conditions may take precedence over your entry and you could be considered as reserve.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for at this time, but follow up with the details ASAP.
Please provide any missing information or advise any changes by e-mail as soon as you are aware of them and as far as possible prior to arriving at the event.
Web Entries System provided by