Rallynuts Stages Rally 2018 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
organised by Midland Manor Motor Club
Saturday 14th April 2018. Builth Wells
Entries Close for seeding on Tuesday 3rd April 2018
Entries Secretary: Dave Lancaster
Telephone 01584 881549 or 07976 620288 (No calls after 9PM please)
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the Rallynuts Stages Rally 2018 Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory. You will not be able to submit your entry until these mandatory fields are completed. Put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for and please email this information to us when you have it.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry.
- Entries will only be acknowledged on receipt of full payment. We are offering various payment methods including Stripe (and Credit Card), Direct BACS transfer or payment by cheque including staged payments using two post-dated cheques. Please refer to event Regulations articles 8.8 thru 8.11 for more details.
- Cheques must be made payable to 'Midland Manor Motor Club' and sent to the entries secretary: Dave Lancaster, Linkhill View, Frith Common, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8JX. - PLEASE write Drivers full name as reference on back of cheque(s) if not the same as on the front.
- Alternatively payment may be made electronically to - Midland Manor Motor Club Ltd. - Sort Code 30 00 03 - Account Number 00501253
- Within 48 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 4 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- All competitors will be expected to sign the Indemnity document at signing on. Your entry here is accepted on this understanding. All competitors under the age of 18 will require the signature of their parent or guardian as Guarantor. A Guarantor is expected to attend the event and sign-on as an entrant. If they are unable to be present, a representative can attend, but must produce the Guarantor's written and signed authorisation to act on their behalf. Full text of the Indemnity document is included at the end of the on-line entry form.
Camping at the Show Ground in Builth Wells costs £12 per pitch / per night (tent, caravan or motorhome) or £14 with electricity. Toilet and shower facilities are available. Tickets are purchasable with your entry and will also be available at signing-on. There are limited number of pitches with electricity and therefore we recommend booking as part of your entry.
The Print'n'Post version of the entry form can be found HERE
All the data entered on this page will be stored on a computer for the purposes of administering the entries for the Rallynuts Stages Rally 2018, and will not be passed to any third parties.
PLEASE ensure that you click the 'Enter the event' button at the end of the Entry Form.
Web Entries System provided by