RSAC Scottish Rally 2018 [2WD Event] Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries close on Tuesday 8 May 2018 at 17:00
Secretary of the Meeting: Catherine Higgins
RSAC Motorsport Limited
PO Box 3333
Telephone: 0141 946 5045
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the RSAC Scottish Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:
||Bank of Scotland
||International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
||GB82 BOFS 8007 7400 9930 25
|| Branch Identifier Code (BIC)
||RSAC Motorsport Limited
||Driver's full name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'RSAC Motorsport Limited' to the Secretary of the Meeting at the address above. Please include driver's name on back of cheque
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, please telephone 0141 946 5045 with your card details.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within three days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
If you want the final instructions to go to other than Driver/Co-Driver please ensure that name is the one in the Document Addressing below. Please note final instructions will only be sent by email.
Web Entries System provided by