St Wilfrids Classic Rally 2018 Internet Entry Form
Entries Close for seeding at midnight on Saturday 4th August 2018.
Entries Secretary: Charlotte Wainwright
Telephone 01845 400234
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the St Wilfrids Classic Rally 2018 Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- Then please send a Cheque made out to 'Ripon Motor Sport Club Ltd' to the entry secretary: Charlotte Wainwright, 35 Herriot Way, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 1FL
- Alternatively payment may be made electronically to - Ripon Motor Sport Club - Sort Code 05 07 17 - Account Number 35734372 - PLEASE use Drivers full name as reference.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail StWilfsES@riponmotorsportclub.co.uk
Competitors under the age of 18 will require the signature of their parent or guardian as Guarantor. A Guarantor is expected to attend the event and sign-on as an entrant. If they are unable to be present a representative can attend, but must produce the Guarantor's written and signed authorisation to act on their behalf.
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
All the data entered on this page will be stored on a computer for the purposes of administering the entries for the St Wilfrids Rally 2018, and will not be passed to any third parties.
Web Entries System provided by