BARC Wales Pembrey Summer Sprint Weekend 2019 Internet Entry Form
Entries close on 19th of May 2019 at midnight
Entries Secretary: Brian Parsons
9 George Street
Held under the General Regulations of the Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
This event is organised by the BARC Wales.
Welcome to the BARC Wales Pembrey Summer Sprint Weekend Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the sprint.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the sprint" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay:
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||BARC Wales Account Internet Banking
BWSS/Driver's name (eg: BWSS/L Hamilton)
- You can send a cheque made payable to BARC (Wales) to the Entries Secretary at the address above.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail Brian@barcwales.com
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Web Entries System provided by