Eagle Road Rally 2019 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Entries Close for seeding at 18:00 on the 29th of November.
Entries Secretary: John Tomley
Cwm Cochen, Bettws, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3LQ
Held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to Eagle Road Rally Online Entry system.
Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two methods of payment:- Please state your name If paying on direct payment
- You can send a cheque,(when you enter) made payable to 'Newtown and District Automobile Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Direct Payment to our HSBC Account. Newtown & District Automobile Club Ltd / Account No 61051903 / Sort code 40-34-33
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail acknowledging your entry from the Entries Secretary.
- NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID. No entry will be acknowledged without having received payment.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All the fields with a Red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for. (but send them as soon as you do)
At signing on incomplete entry forms will be handed back to you to be filled out at the back of the queue!
IF YOU INTEND TO PAY FOR JELF INSURANCE ON THE NIGHT- PUT ON THE NIGHT JELF (in the insurers- NAME column) and own insurance 0:00 in fees column
Web Entries System provided by