Rally North Wales (National B) 2019 Internet Entry Form
2019 NORTH WALES RALLY SERVICES - RALLY NORTH WALES
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations
This entry will not be considered unless:
1. The form has been completed in all aspects
2. The full entry fee has been paid
3. A copy of the entrant's licence has been provided, if necessary
4. The Declaration of Indemnity has been acknowledged
Very important if the driver is not the entrant
Seeded Entries Close - Friday 22 March 2019, 12:00hrs
Final Closing Date - Wednesday 27 March 2019, 12:00hrs
Amber Krumstets- Hand
41 Rothwell Close
Telephone: 07984 065955 (19:00 to 21:00hrs only please)
Welcome to the 2019 North Wales Rally Services - Rally North Wales Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Wolverhampton & South Staffordshire Car Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above. Please include first driver's name on back of cheque. Competitors may pay in full by cheque within 5 days of the entry being made and no later than Friday 22 March 2019.
- Competitors wishing to make direct payments into the bank should use the following account details: Sort Code 20-97-78 Account Number 40958107 Reference should contain the first driver's full name.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entry fee has been based on the current Forestry Commission road charges. Should there be any variation in these charges, it may be necessary to levy an additional entry supplement, which will be collected at signing on.
Web Entries System provided by