Online Entry System
Held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA), the Supplementary Regulations and any written instructions the promoting clubs may issue for the Event.
Please ensure that the 'enter the event' button is visible at the very bottom of the form, before entering your details. If it is not, refresh your browser.
Then follow the steps below to enter the event:
1. Complete all the fields in the form, after considering the important information in the following bullet points:-
2. Once you have hit the "Enter the Event" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form
3. You will be notified in due course if your entry has been accepted and details of how to make payment of the entry fee
4. On notification of acceptance of your entry, you will be required to make payment of your entry fee within 5 working days to confirm your place in the event
5. Within 24 hours of our receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail acknowledging your entry and payment from the Entries Secretary. If you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Please ensure that ALL parts of the form are completed. If you are unsure of any details when completing your entry form please use TBA. However this information MUST be forwarded to the Entries Secretary via email BEFORE the close of entries in order for your entry to be considered.
If you have any other queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact the Entries Secretary: