Chester Rally Revival 28/29th Feb 2020 Internet Entry Form
Welcome to Chester Rally Revival Online Entry System. Please read the details below and follow instructions on how to enter the event. We look forward to receiving your entry and if you have any questions please contact a member of the organising team
Entries Close on 1st February 2020
17 Ffordd Walwen
The event is an untimed non competitive event, which will be in the form of a tour with certain venues classed as demo stages.
Entrants by submitting an entry below acknowledge they will pay the first £1000 damage claim for any personal or infrastructure costs they inflict in the event of an incident.
An MSA logbook is not mandatory, helmets are compulsory and we do advise all helmets carry current Motorsport UK compatability stickers but again thats only advise. Several companies can hire helmets that comply. All entrants must wear long sleeve tops and trousers and although not compulsory we strongly advise Motorsport UK compliant overalls. Entry fee includes 2 memberships to Rally Revival Motor Club Ltd.
- Complete ALLthe fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the event" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then two ways to pay
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||Lightning House Ltd
||Driver's full name.
- Or you can send a cheque, made payable to Lightning House Ltd to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Within 48 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID. If after 7 days of submitting an entry we haven't recived your payment we will contact you as a reminder
- If you don't receive a response within 5 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
- All fees include VAT at the current rate of 20%, so the if the entry fee is £50 plus 20% = £60 etc . Vat registration number 258875446, Company registration 09906851
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
PLEASE COMPLETE AS MUCH OF THE ENTRY FORM AS POSSIBLE TO SAVE TIME ON THE DAY - IF WE RECEIVE AN ENTRY WITH A LACK OF DETAILS WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE REST AND YOUR ENTRY MAY NOT BE DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED THOSE DETAILS
Web Entries System provided by