Keith Pattison Memorial Sprint 2020 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Keith Pattison Memorial Sprint - Sunday 21 June 2020
Entries Secretary: Tracey Kearsley
19 Wold Road
Telephone : 07960 182557
Held under the General Regulations of the Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
This event is organised by York Motor Club and co-promoted by Huddersfield Motor Club.
***CORONAVIRUS: Motorsport UK has suspended all permits until the 30th June and this includes our event,
which now cannot go ahead.
The committee is considering an alternative date, or cancellation and working towards the event in 2021.*** updated 02/4/20
Welcome to the Keith Pattison Memorial Sprint online entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the sprint.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the sprint" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form. NB: If you are posting a cheque, make a note of the Secretary's address as this page will disappear from the screen once you have hit "Enter the sprint".
- There are two ways to pay:
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account - you will receive our bank details once your entry has been checked and acknowledged.
- Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to Huddersfield Motor Club Ltd to the Entries Secretary at the address above.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within three days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail Tracey at KPMSentries@yorkmotorclub.org.uk
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Web Entries System provided by