Barnes Auto Engineering Valentine Rally 2020 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Barnes Auto Engineering Valentine Road Rally 2020
Entries Close at 23:59 hours on Sunday, 16th February 2020
Entries Secretary: Rhian Owen Jones
31 Brig y Nant
Llangefni, LL77 7QD
Tel: 01248 345203 (up to 21.00 hrs)
Held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the Supplementary Regulations for the event.
Welcome to the Caernarvonshire & Anglesey Motor Club's Barnes Auto Engineering Valentine Rally 2020 online entry system.
Please note that SR 7 states that priority is given to Novice and Beginner crews.
Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Please be extra careful when entering email addresses. We have many examples of people entering an incorrect email address and not receiving information relevant ot the event.
- Please note the requirement for both Driver and Navigator to state their Class eligibility as per Supplementary Regulation 7.
Entries in the Expert class will be placed on a list of reserves and may be allocated a place, if available, after the closing date.
- This is a Clubman status event, therefore all competitors must be fully paid-up members of Caernarvonshire & Anglesey Motor Club. If necessary, you may apply for membership at signing-on.
- All competitors must also have the new RS Clubman licence issued for free by Motorsport UK
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are three ways to pay:
- If you would like to pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal, you will get a link after you fill in the entry form to take you to PayPal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card or PayPal.
Note that we do not see your card details at all; this is all handled for us by PayPal.
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||C&A Motor Club
VAL + Driver's name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to 'Caernarvonshire & Anglesey Motor Club Ltd' to the Entries Secretary at the address above to arrive within five days of submitting your entry (your entry will not be confirmed until the cheque is cashed).
- Within 3 days of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 7 days of the expected payment date, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Finals and Results will be posted at www.camconline.co.uk
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Web Entries System provided by