Yorkshire Motorsport Festival 2020 Wolfstones Hill Climb Internet Entry Form
Entries Secretary: Max Crosland, Winterberry House, 14 Cliffewood Rise, Clayton West, Huddersfield HD8 9HG
Telephone : 07786 933123
Held under the General Regulations of the Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
This event is organised and promoted by Mid-Derbyshire Motor Club.
Welcome to the Wolfstones Hillclimb Online Entry system. Please read the notes below and complete the following steps to enter the event.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- A separate Entry Form and Entry Fee is required for each driver of a shared car.
- A separate Entry Form and Entry Fee is required for each of any additional cars driven by the same driver.
- Once you have hit the "Enter Event" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form. NB: If you are posting a cheque, make a note of the Secretary's address as this page will disappear from the screen once you have hit "Enter Event".
- There are two ways to pay:
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account - you will receive our bank details once your entry has been checked and acknowledged.
- Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to Holmfirth Motor Sport Festival Ltd to the Entries Secretary at the address above.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Web Entries System provided by