|FIVE CLUBS WISCOMBE HILLCLIMB
Wiscombe Park, Near Honiton, Devon, EX24 6JE
Sorry we have had to suspend accepting Entries at this time, as we have exceeded our maximum number.
Online Entry System
Held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK, incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA, and the Supplementary Regulations and any written instructions the promoting clubs may issue.
Please follow the steps below to enter the event:
1. Complete all the fields in the form below, after considering the important information in the following bullet points:-
2. Once you have completed the online entry and clicked on " Agree to the declaration and Enter the Event " button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form. If you do not see the " Agree to the declaration and Enter the Event " button you may have well opened the form before entries opened, please refresh the page, scroll to the button and click the button is visable and complete the form again.
3. The Entry Secretary will then email you details on how/where to send your entry fee (normally within 5 days, if not sooner).
4. The Entry Secretary one payment has been received, will send you acknowledgement of your entry (normally within 5 days if not sooner, of payment being received).
5. This Entry only covers one driver (the one named) if your are sharing/double drive, each driver must complete an online entry.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure your entry has been received. At www.fiveclubs.org.uk there will be a published entry list which will show the status of your entry (approx. 5 days, or sooner after submitting). On checking the event web site, if you can not see your entry or you do not receive the emails (within the expected times), please CONTACT THE EVENT ENTRY SECRETARY, via our website.