Yorkshire Motorsport Festival 2021 Wolfstones Hill Climb Internet Entry Form
Entries Secretary: Max Crosland, Winterberry House, 14 Cliffewood Rise, Clayton West, Huddersfield HD8 9HG
Telephone : 07786 933123
Held under the General Regulations of the Motorsport UK (incorporating the International Sporting Code of the FISA) and the Supplementary Regulations.
This event is organised and promoted by Mid-Derbyshire Motor Club and open to Members of the following Clubs: Mid-Derbyshire Motor Club (membership option below) & Jaguar Drivers Club.
Welcome to the Wolfstones Hillclimb Online Entry system. Please read the notes below and complete the following steps to enter the event.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- In the Entry Fees section please use the drop-down box to select between the Wolfstones Hillclimb on 26-27 June 2021 and the Benjafield's Racing Club event on 25 June 2021.
- A separate Entry Form and Entry Fee is required for each driver of a shared car.
- A separate Entry Form and Entry Fee is required for each of any additional cars driven by the same driver.
- Once you have hit the "Enter Event" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form - this email is not a guarantee of an entry and we will let you know by 28th February 2021 if your entry has been accepted for the main entry list or the reserve list.
- There are two ways to pay:
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account - you will receive our bank details once your entry has been checked and acknowledged.
- Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to Holmfirth Motor Sport Festival Ltd to the Entries Secretary at the address above. NB: If you are posting a cheque, make a note of the Secretary's address as this page will disappear from the screen once you have hit "Enter Event".- do not send a cheque until your entry has been checked and acknowledged.
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail Max at email@example.com
- Important Note: This event is being held on public roads which are normally busy with cyclists, horse riders and walkers, and we are very fortunate to have enthusiastic and tolerant neighbours whom we don't want to upset. We will be watched, and have been advised that any speeding cars on the roads prior to the event will be reported to the authorities. There is therefore zero tolerance of anyone carrying out unofficial practice or sighting runs, and anyone found to have been doing so will be immediately excluded from the event.
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue.
Web Entries System provided by